Urban Hype Media had an exclusive chat with one of the hot prospects in the music industry, Mya K the I LOVE MY DJ Crooner and here is what she has to say:
#TimeOut_WithUHM_FtMyaK: Is Mya K your real name?
Mya K: Mya K is my real name; K is for my surname Kinlock
#TimeOut_WithUHM_FtMyaK: What compelled you to start singing at such an early age?
Mya K: It all came pretty natural; my parents recognized my love for music as early as at aged 6mths old.
#TimeOut_WithUHM_FtMyaK: That's cool, do you play any instrument?
Mya K: Yeah I play the piano and I've been taking exams in the classics.
#TimeOut_WithUHM_FtMyaK: Being young, are you ever shy on stage?
Mya K: I'm supposed to be but I don't, considering that I normally perform alongside matured artistes.
#TimeOut_WithUHM_FtMyaK: Which artist have you performed alongside with?
Mya K: I've performed on stage with Vector, Jaywon, and Reminisce etc
#TimeOut_WithUHM_FtMyaK: That's pretty cool, your music so far, and any dream collaboration maybe with a foreign artist?
Mya K: we have concluded collabo talks with 2 USA artistes and European ones for next year.
#TimeOut_WithUHM_FtMyaK: Do your school mates relate to you as a star or like any other normal student?
Mya K: I've very supportive school and hood pals; some are talented 2 & doing well. We beam up each other
#TimeOut_WithUHM_FtMyaK: who writes your songs?
Mya K: I'm singer song writer. I mostly write my music and seek help with 9ja lingua.
#TimeOut_WithUHM_FtMyaK: Do you have a boyfriend?
Mya K: it's a no no at the moment, too young to dabble into affairs of the heart. I'm 13yrs sir
#TimeOut_WithUHM_FtMyaK: Words to UrbanHypeMedia and all your fans
Mya K: it's been a pleasure talking to #UrbanHypeMedia. Have a blessed new month my new friends. Bucketful of love and music truly I'm grateful to my fans. They rock my world. Much love guys xxx, Peace @yourgirlmya
Mya K also needs her fans to vote for her in NMVA2014 Minor category.
Compiled by @Eh_sher
You can also drop your comments here.




0 comments:
Post a Comment