Monday, October 27, 2014

#nomofosdotcom Pogba: I play like Yaya Toure

JuventusmidfielderPaul Pogba has likened his playing style to that of Manchester CitystarYaya Toure.
The France international signed a new contract with the Serie A champions until 2019 on Friday, having become a key figure for club and country since arriving in Turin after leaving Manchester United on a free transfer two years ago.
Juve boss Massimiliano Allegri said over the weekend that Pogba still has lots of work to do to become one of the best players in the world and he has responded by revealing how he studies many of the game's finest players in his position. 
"I think there are lots of players still better than me, but it's not up to me to worry about this sort of comparison," he toldFifa.com. "I try to do my job and be the best I possibly can. 
"There are lots of midfielders I admire and watching them helps me improve. I could mention, for example, Yaya Toure, who has a similar size and physique to me but more experience. We have more or less the same playing style, even if he's a bit more attacking than me."

Source: goal

0 comments:

Post a Comment