Friday, October 31, 2014

#nomofosdotcom Cantona: I like Mourinho

Legend Eric Cantona has sung the praises of Chelseaboss Jose Mourinho.
Mourinho's Chelsea sit unbeaten at the top of the Premier League table after nine games, having beaten Arsenal and drawn with Manchester City and Manchester United.
And Cantona has hailed Mourinho and Marcelo Bielsa, who has navigated Marseille to the top of Ligue 1, for their charmisma and personality.
"I do not support Marseille much, but I like Bielsa," Cantona toldFrance 2. "I think he has... character. He has a personality, charisma. He knows good football.
"He's a bit like Mourinho. I like all those guys. When there is a press conference with Bielsa or Mourinho, we know that something will happen.
"I like to hear them speak. I like that they call into question the opinions and questions of journalists."
He added: "They back their players, even if they are in the wrong. There is always something going on in their press conferences and it does not prevent them from winning and having great teams."

Source: goal

0 comments:

Post a Comment